Michael D Jones FRICS has 33 years of experience in valuing and surveying all types of property, both commercial and residential, throughout the West Midlands area including Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and South Birmingham.
Michael D Jones FRICS is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors - the highest professional designation for a Chartered Surveyor - and he is a RICS Registered Valuer - an accreditation complying with RICS Regulations.
Michael D Jones FRICS can assist with a full range of surveying services including the RICS HomeBuyer Service, valuations for probate/inheritance tax, commercial property valuations for matrimonial or SIPP (pension) fund purposes, business rating appeals, rent review and lease renewals on commercial premises and an Independent Expert Witness Service.
Michael D Jones Limited and our sister company Allan Morris & Jones Commercial are appointed panel surveyors to Lloyds TSB Bank plc, HSBC Bank plc and Svenska Handelsbanken amongst others.
Our surveying services include:
- RICS HomeBuyer Service (house surveys)
- Valuations for probate / inheritance tax
- Valuations for capital gains tax
- Commercial property valuations for bank lending
- Commercial property valuations for SIPP (pension) funds
- Commercial property valuations for matrimonial purposes
- Independent expert Witness Service
- Business rating appeals
- Commercial rent reviews and lease renewals
Michael Jones is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors,
the highest professional designation for a Chartered Surveyor.
For advice on any property related matter please call our dedicated team on 01886 85 33 44 and we will
be pleased to assist you.